Sync Software Install
Easy to install & setup with basic Sage Accounting knowledge & access required.
Set your rules
Configure your cloud sync parameters or select our preconfigured settings to make it more simple.
Sync WooCommerce Sales
Write orders back to your Sage Accounting from WooCommerce by adding your WooCommerce API keys.
Sync install on desktop/server-based accounting software
- Log in to Sage 200 WooCommerce and set up your account. You will receive a unique code for creating the data source for sync
- The configuration file for the sync is generated on Sage 200 WooCommerce solutions with WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento. Integrate your ERP to eCommerce to sync pricing, stock, customers and merchandising data seamlessly. and thereafter is available via a unique URL. Sync interval, database path and other settings can be easily changed on the fly from Sage 200 WooCommerce
- Download the install file, run it on the server and set the database file path name (ensure SDK if needed is installed) and enter in your unique service key generated on Sage 200 WooCommerce
- The sync tool will run as a service in your application tray on Windows
Sync install on Cloud ERP
- Log in to Sage 200 WooCommerce and set up your account.
- Enter your Username & Password for your accounting profile
- The API is now connected and data will push through to your Sage 200 WooCommerce profile
Configure Sage 200 WooCommerce Cloud
- Decide which product to which sales channel
- Product variables (S, M, L XL etc)
Configure sales channel
- Set up your eCommerce store platform (WooCommerce, Shopify, Ecwid etc.)
- Set up your eCommerce platform API keys & secret
- Paste your eCommerce API keys on your Sage 200 WooCommerce profile
- Product price, stock and merchandising will push through to an eCommerce platform from Sage 200 WooCommerce (depending on if you’re syncing to an existing store or not.)